Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis discussion of Cuba's international policies in education shows how Cuba shares its educational resources with other countries. The postcolonial critique underlying the book explores Cuba's role in relation to how the disengagement from colonial legacies in education is taking place in many countries.
- Author BiographyROSEMARY PRESTONDirector of the International Centre for Continuing Education (INCED) at the University of Warwick, UK. ANNE HICKLING-HUDSONAssociate professor of International and Cross-cultural education in Australia at the Queensland University of Technology's School of Cultural and Language Studies, Faculty of Education. JORGE CORONA GONZALEZ teaches Political Economy at the University of Havana, Cuba. A former president of the Pedagogical Institute for Latin America and the Caribbean, he is currently special advisor on International Collaboration in Cuba's Ministry of Education, and a member of the UNESCO Chair in Educational Sciences.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight609 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnne Hickling-Hudson,Jorge Corona Gonzalez,Rosemary Preston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.