CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.68Trending at £11.80
- £6.90Trending at £8.87
- £7.45Trending at £9.85
- £7.54Trending at £7.81
- £6.99Trending at £6.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.82
- £7.85Trending at £7.86
About this product
- DescriptionIf CanLit is a steamy boudoir, then Cape Breton is a pair of torn yellow fishnets glowing under the bed.
- Author BiographyRay Smith: A native of Mabou, Cape Breton, to which he has returned, Ray Smith lived in Montreal for forty years, where he taught English literature at Dawson College. His books include A Night at the Opera (winner of the 1992 Qspell Hugh MacLennan Prize for Fiction), Lord Nelson Tavern, Century, and The Flush of Victory: Jack Bottomly Among the Virgins, all published by Biblioasis.
- Author(s)Ray Smith
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight257 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.