All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of capillarity is in the midst of a veritable explosion. What is offered here is not a comprehensive review of the latest research but rather a compendium of principles designed for the undergraduate student and for readers interested in the physics underlying these phenomena.
- Author(s)David Quere,Francoise Brochard-Wyard,Pierre Gilles de Gennes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2003
- Language(s)English, French
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; XVI, 292 p.
- Weight1340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £12.17Trending at £15.56
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.17Trending at £16.98
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
- £11.79Trending at £14.32
- £10.32Trending at £14.99
- £11.74Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.