Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionCapillary electrophoresis (CE) is a powerful analytical technique that is widely used in research and development and in quality control of pharmaceuticals. This book provides pharmaceutical scientists a guide for utilizing the versatility of CE in new drug development and quality control.
- Author BiographyDr. Satinder Ahuja is a leading expert on improving water quality. He earned his PhD in analytical chemistry from the University of the Sciences, Philadelphia. He worked for Novartis Corp. in various leadership positions for over 25 years while simultaneously teaching and guiding research as an adjunct professor at Pace University for over 10 years. As president of Ahuja Consulting, he advises on quality issues relating to chemicals/pharmaceuticals and water. Dr. Ahuja has published numerous papers and more than 20 books. His latest books are Chemistry and Water: The Science Behind Sustaining the World's Most Crucial Resource (Elsevier, 2016), Food, Energy, and Water: The Chemistry Connection (Elsevier, 2015), and Water Reclamation and Sustainability (Elsevier, 2014). Others include Comprehensive Water Quality and Purification (Elsevier, 2013), Monitoring Water Quality: Pollution Assessment, Analysis, and Remediation (Elsevier, 2013), Novel Solutions to Water Pollution (ACS Symposium Volume, 2013), Handbook of Water Purity and Quality (Elsevier, 2009), and Arsenic Contamination of Water: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation (Wiley, 2008). A member of the executive committee of the Rivers of the World Foundation (ROW), Dr. Ahuja has organized numerous global symposia on improving water quality, including presentations for the American Chemical Society and UNESCO.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSeparation Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1160 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMohamedilias Jimidar,Satinder Ahuja
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.