All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to valuation techniques and financial analysis With the collapse of the economy and financial systems, many institutions are reevaluating what they are willing to spend money on. Project valuation is key to both cost effectiveness measures and shareholder value.
- Author BiographyH. Kent Baker, PhD, CFA, CMA, is University Professor of Finance and Kogod Research Professor at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington, D.C. He has published extensively in leading academic and professional finance journals including the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Analysts Journal, and Journal of Portfolio Management. Recognized as one of the most prolific authors in finance during the past fifty years, Professor Baker has consulting and training experience with more than 100 organizations and has been listed in fifteen biographies. Philip English is an Assistant Professor of Finance and Real Estate at the Kogod School of Business, American University. He currently serves as Director of the Master of Science in Finance and Master of Science in Real Estate programs. Before pursuing a doctorate, English worked as the primary financial officer and director of product development for Campbell Classics, a Virginia-based manufacturing firm. Professor English's research interests focus on the role of the legal environment in emerging markets, corporate governance, and mutual fund regulation. He has published in the Journal of Financial Research, Journal of Corporate Finance, Journal of Law and Economics, and Emerging Markets Review.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width188 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byH. Kent Baker,Philip English
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.