All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in the dark days immediately before World War II, this novel is a portrayal of how the Depression affected the Great Plains. It examines the forces that bitterly contended for wealth and power.
- Author BiographyMari Sandoz (1896-1966) is one of Nebraska's foremost authors. She wrote twenty-three books about the High Plains region, including Crazy Horse, Cheyenne Autumn, and Old Jules, available in Bison Books editions. Terese Svoboda is the author of four novels, most recently Tin God (Nebraska 2006), and grew up on the edge of the Sandhills.
- Author(s)Mari Sandoz
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Introduction byTerese Svoboda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.