CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThose who support capital punishment often claim that they do so because it provides justice and closure for the victims' families. Attorney Rachel King reminds us that there are other families and other victims who must be considered in the debate over the death penalty.
- Author BiographyRachel King works for the Capital Punishment Project of the American Civil Liberties Union. She is the author of Don't Kill in Our Names: Families of Murder Victims Speak Out Against the Death Penalty.
- Author(s)Rachel King
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note16 b/w photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byElizabeth Beck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.