CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of capital punishment in Japan in a legal, historical, social, cultural and political context. It provides new insights into the system, challenges traditional views and arguments and seeks the real reasons behind the retention of capital punishment in Japan.
- Author BiographyPetra Schmidt, Ph.D. (1995) in Law, Japanese Studies, Chinese Studies, Hamburg University, is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Sydney. She has published extensively on Japanese law including Die Entwicklung des japanischen Erbrechts (Carl Heymanns, 1993).
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBrill's Japanese Studies Library
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight536 g
- Width168 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.