All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.21Trending at £12.47
- £5.13Trending at £8.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.08
- £5.99Trending at £8.76
- £4.23Trending at £5.17
- £7.99Trending at £8.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionA text of surrealism. It includes an essay on Eluard's works.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Caws is Distinguished Professor of English, French, and Comparative Literature at the Graduate School of The City University of New York. She is the author, translator, and editor of numerous books and publications on the major ?gures of both Dada and Surrealism. Patricia Terry was Professor of French Literature at Barnard College and the University of California San Diego until her retirement in 1991. She is the author, translator, and editor of numerous essays related to medieval French verse and 19th- and 20thcentury French poetry. Nancy Kline directs the Writing Program at Barnard College, where she teaches in the English and the French departments. She has published ?ve books to date and is currently working on a novel and a collection of essays. Her numerous translations, essays, short stories, and reviews have appeared widely. Translators reside in New york City and San Diego, Calif.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Caws
- PublisherBlack Widow Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Widow Press
- Weight481 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.