All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Capitalism, Anwar Shaikh demonstrates that most of the central propositions of economic analysis can be derived without any reference to hyperrationality, optimization, perfect competition, perfect information, representative agents or so-called rational expectations.
- Author BiographyAnwar Shaikh is Professor of Economics at the Graduate Faculty of Political and Social Science of the New School University and Associate Editor of the Cambridge Journal of Economics. From 2000-2005, he was Senior Scholar and member of the Macro Modeling Team at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College.
- Author(s)Anwar Shaikh
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1592 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.