All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £9.06Trending at £10.98
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £35.10Trending at £53.38
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionDebates both sides of the issue of whether capitalism is valuable as an ideal for women.
- Author BiographyAnn E. Cudd is Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean for Humanities, University of Kansas. She is the author of Analyzing Oppression (2006), and co-edited (with Anita Superson) Theorizing Backlash (2002) and (with Robin Andreason) Feminist Theory (2005). Nancy Holmstrom is Professor Emerita and former Chair of Philosophy at Rutgers University, Newark. She is the author of numerous articles on core topics in social philosophy and the editor of The Socialist Feminist Project: A Contemporary Reader in Theory and Politics (2002).
- Author(s)Ann E. Cudd,Nancy Holmstrom
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.