All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £12.50Trending at £13.73
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.61Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a history of family farming, general incorporation laws, mortgage payments, inheritance practices, office systems, and risk management - an inventory of the means by which capitalism became America's revolutionary tradition. This title includes a collection of essays.
- Author BiographyMichael Zakim is associate professor of history at Tel Aviv University. He is the author of Ready-Made Democracy: A History of Men's Dress in the American Republic, 1760-1860, also published by the University of Chicago Press. Gary J. Kornblith is professor of history at Oberlin College and the author of Slavery and Sectional Strife in the Early American Republic, 1776-1821.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 4 line drawings, 3 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGary J. Kornblith,Michael Zakim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.