Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe literature selected for this Major Work provides a much-needed comprehensive overview of developments across capitalism and business, going back to the Cold War era to explore some of the earlier discussions, moving on to the present day.
- Author BiographyLeo McCann is Professor of Organisation Studies at Manchester Business School. His research and teaching focuses on the impacts of large-scale economic change on work and organization across numerous countries. He has written many articles on the subject of the international transformation of white-collar work in journals such as Journal of Management Studies, Human Relations, and Organization Studies. He is the co-author of Managing in the Modern Corporation(Cambridge University Press, 2009), a major empirical study into the restructuring of white-collar work in the UK, USA and Japan. His research draws on the paradigms of sociology of work, varieties of capitalism, and political economy, exploring how large-scale 'global' transformations are translated through national institutional structures with often profound effects on the everyday lives of organizations, managers, workers and citizens. He is also the author of International and Comparative Business: Foundations of Political Economies (Sage Publications, 2014), a textbook based on over a decade of experience teaching and researching comparative capitalism, globalization, and the restructuring of organizations and work.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSage Library in Business and Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLeo McCann
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementFour-Volume Set ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.