All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.10
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1800 the Jeffersonian Republicans, decisive victors over what they considered elitist Federalism, seized the potential for change in the new American nation. This book examines the fusion of ideas and circumstances which made possible this triumph of America's popular political movement.
- Author BiographyJoyce Appleby is Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is the author of Economic Thought and Ideology in Seventeenth-Century England which was awarded the 1979 Berkshire book prize.
- Author(s)Joyce Appleby
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1984
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.