All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe spread of capitalism worldwide has made people wealthier than ever before. But capitalism's future is far from assured. This title argues that while governments must play a role, businesses should take the lead. It draws on discussions with business leaders around the world to identify ten potential disruptors of the global market system.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Bower is the Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. Herman B. Leonard is the Eliot I. Snider and Family Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School and the George F. Baker, Jr. Professor of Public Sector Management at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. Lynn Paine is the John G. McLean Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Herman B. Leonard,Joseph L. Bower,Lynn S. Paine
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.