Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionFor much of the 20th century, rivalry existed between centrally planned and capitalist solutions to the problems of economic stability and growth. This volume examines capitalism in evolution, arguing that understanding can only be achieved by acknowledging the diversity of capitalist systems.
- Author BiographyEdited by Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Research Professor in Business Studies, University of Hertfordshire, UK, Makoto Itoh, Professor of Economics, Kokugakuin University, Tokyo and Emeritus Professor, University of Tokyo, Japan and Nobuharu Yokokawa, Professor of Economics, Musashi University, Tokyo, Japan
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey M. Hodgson,Makoto Itoh,Nobuharu Yokokawa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.