All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length biography of the captain whose ship, the Carpathia, came to the rescue of Titanic 's survivors.
- Author BiographyEric Clements is professor of history at Southeast Missouri State University in the United States. The Atlantic liners were his earliest historical interest, an interest that led him to serve an enlistment in the US Coast Guard and to write this book. He is also the author of After the Boom in Tombstone and Jerome, Arizona: Decline in Western Resource Towns (University of Nevada Press, 2003, reissued 2014), and of many articles and book reviews about the history and historic preservation of the American West.
- Author(s)Eric L. Clements
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 x 16 page colour plate section
- Weight653 g
- Width234 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.