All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique, multimedia approach to adding couture trims includes detailed step-by-step instructions, photos, and how-to video. This must-have resource gives an overview of the different types of trims that are used in a couture workroom and explains different methods for attaching the trims to a garment.
- Author BiographyClaire Shaeffer is an internationally respected author, lecturer, college instructor and columnist. Her innovative sewing techniques and easy-to-read instructions have guided readers and students through many sewing facets of the garment industry.
- Author(s)Claire B. Shaeffer
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notephotographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.66Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.