All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on contemporary examples - including former assembly woman Diane Gordon and former governor Rod Blagojevich, this title explores the implications and dangers of maintaining such an archaic concept at the heart of criminal law.
- Author BiographyLaura Underkuffler is Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and J. DuPratt White Professor of Law at Cornell University. She lives in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Laura S. Underkuffler
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note3 b-w illus.
- Weight639 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.