Capturing Carbon: The New Weapon in the War Against Climate Change by Robin M. Mills (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.27+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
About this product
- DescriptionIt is becoming feasible to take carbon dioxide from power stations and industry, and lock it away safely before it can enter the atmosphere. But can carbon capture compete with other low-carbon technologies, is it safe and environmentally-friendly, and will people and governments accept it? This book examines the need for carbon capture.
- Author BiographyROBIN MILLS graduated from Cambridge University and has worked for more than a decade in petroleum geology and economics for Shell and the Dubai government. He is the author of The Myth of the Oil Crisis (2008), and writes and comments regularly on energy issues in the media.
- Author(s)Robin M. Mills
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.