All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- Author(s)Fan Yang,Ping Duan,Sirish L. Shah,Tongwen Chen
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Examples of Applications for Connectivity and Causality Analysis.- Description of Connectivity and Causality.- Capturing Connectivity and Causality from Process Knowledge.- Capturing Causality from Process Data.- Case Studies.
- Author BiographyThe authors jointly have extensive research experience in modeling, control, and monitoring of complex industrial processes. In particular, they have worked on industrial projects in oil and petrochemical sectors to address safety, alarm, and fault diagnosis issues from operating plants. Moreover, they have conducted research in the related areas on capturing connectivity and causality using process data and various forms of process knowledge; their research results have been published in international journals, benefiting the automation community. Realizing the importance of capturing connectivity and causality in real-world problems, and summarizing their knowledge and understanding on various approaches currently available, the authors have made a great effort in presenting this brief as an introduction, a survey, and also a tutorial on this seasoned topic.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.