All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the evidence left behind from a famous first encounter - that of prominent New England Americans with the remnants of feudal Japan in the 1870s and 1880s. This title reveals that, despite these Americans' varied reasons for traveling to Japan and studying its culture, a common desire united their collecting activities.
- Author BiographyEleanor M. Hight is Professor of Art History at the University of New Hampshire. She was the co-editor with Gary D. Sampson of Colonialist Photography: Imag(in)ing Race and Place (2004).
- Author(s)Eleanor M. Hight
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 colour and 71 b&w illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.