CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series which explains how science and human ingenuity have been applied to create modern technologies, this text explores the motorcar. The author describes the evolution of the automobile, the latest innovations, driver comfort, safety on the road and many other topics.
- Author(s)Mark Lambert
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication31/08/1989
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note50 photographs, glossary, further reading list, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.