All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book resees its subject with rare clarity and power as a painter for the 21st century. -Hilary Spurling, New York Times Book Review
- Author BiographyAndrew Graham-Dixon has presented six landmark series on art for the BBC, including the acclaimed A History of British Art, Renaissance and Art of Eternity, as well as numerous individual documentaries on art and artists. For more than twenty years he has published a weekly column on art, first in the Independent and, more recently, in the Sunday Telegraph. He has written a number of acclaimed books, on subjects ranging from medieval painting and sculpture to the art of the present, including Caravaggio: A Life Sacred and Profane, Art: The Definitive Visual Guide, and Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel.
- PrizesWinner of New York Times Notable Book 2011.
- Author(s)Andrew Graham-Dixon
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note40 pages of color illustrations; 4 maps
- Weight860 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
Most relevant reviews
- frogsanddogs-20...29 Jun, 2016by
Not a who done it but equally compelling. Riveting read!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.