CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Carbohydrate Chemistry: State Of The Art And Challenges For Drug Development - An Overview On Structure, Biological Roles, Synthetic Methods And Application As Therapeutics by Imperial College Press (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe structural complexity and the synthetic challenges facing glycans have historically hampered efforts to study their multifaceted roles and the application of carbohydrates in drug development.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byLaura Cipolla
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.