All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 38 of Carbohydrate Chemistry - Chemical and Biological Approaches contains contributions ranging from glycochemistry to glycobiology. This collection demonstrates in a meaningful way how the interdisciplinary approach of an international glyconetwork can advance the field of carbohydrate research in Europe and worldwide.
- Author BiographyAmelia Pilar Rauter is Head of Carbohydrate Chemistry Group in the Chemistry and Biochemistry department of the University of Lisbon, Portugal. Thisbe K Lindhorst is Professor of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry at the University of Kiel, Germany.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight837 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Series Edited byAmelia Pilar Rauter,Thisbe K. Lindhorst
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.