CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on the fundamental aspects of carbon capture covers a plethora of issues such as thermodynamics, kinetics, mass transfer, and material properties, and features Policy maker-friendly summaries at the end of each chapter as well as practice problems.
- Author(s)Jennifer Wilcox
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.