CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on the fundamental aspects of carbon capture covers a plethora of issues such as thermodynamics, kinetics, mass transfer, and material properties, and features Policy maker-friendly summaries at the end of each chapter as well as practice problems.
- Author(s)Jennifer Wilcox
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 324 p.
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.