All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying efficiencies to whole process economics and predicting bottlenecks in the supply chain, this book present carbon dioxide utilisation as a complementary approach to carbon capture and storage.
- Author BiographyFaraday Discussions documents a long-established series of Faraday Discussion meetings which provide a unique international forum for the exchange of views and newly acquired results in developing areas of physical chemistry, biophysical chemistry and chemical physics. The papers presented are published in the Faraday Discussion volume together with a record of the discussion contributions made at the meeting. Faraday Discussions therefore provide an important record of current international knowledge and views in the field concerned. The latest (2012) impact factor of Faraday Discussions is 3.82.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFaraday Discussions
- Series Part/Volume Number183
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight883 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.