CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionAs Tourism is one of the world's largest industries it, both contributes to, and will be notably affected by, climate change. This book deals with tourism and carbon emission reduction conflict, and intends to showcase various practical mitigation measures that help to achieve a lower carbon tourism future.
- Author BiographyStefan Gossling is a Professor at the Department of Service Management, Lund University, and the School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden. He is also the research coordinator at the Western Norway Research Institute's Research Centre for Sustainable Tourism.
- Author(s)Stefan Gossling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge International Series in Tourism, Business and Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight662 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.