Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith the proliferation of electronic devices, the world will need to double its energy supply by 2050. This book addresses this challenge and discusses synthesis and characterization of carbon nanomaterials for energy conversion and storage.
- Author BiographyWen Lu, PhD, obtained his BSc and MSc from Yunnan University in China and his PhD at the University of Wollongong in Australia. He has been a Senior Research Scientist and Group Leader leading research in multiple research companies in USA. His research activities have been focused on the applications of electrochemistry and advanced materials to the development of a range of electrochemical devices, including energy conversion and storage devices. Jong-Beom Baek, PhD, is a Professor of the School of Energy and Chemical Engineering/Director of Low-Dimensional Carbon Materials Center (LCMC) in Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST, Korea). He obtained PhD in Polymer Science from the University of Akron (USA). Dr. Baek's current research interests focus on the defect-selective functionalization of carbon-based nanomaterials for application-specific purposes, including energy-related applications. Liming Dai, PhD, is Case Western Reserve University's Kent Hale Smith Professor in the Department of Macromolecular Science and Engineering. He is also director of the Center of Advanced Science and Engineering for Carbon (Case4Carbon). Dr. Dai received a BSc degree from Zhejiang University, and a PhD from the Australian National University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight868 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJong-Beom Baek,Liming Dai,Wen Lu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.