All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionHydrogen is one of the most important as well as the most ecologically pure power sources of energy. The energetic sources allowing hydrogen production in industrial quantities are presented in this book, and the technologies of their synthesis are considered.
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note278 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIV, 540 p. 278 illus.
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAyfer Veziroglu,Beycan IBrahimoglu,Dmitry V. Schur,Svetlana Yu. Zaginaichenko,Valeriy V. Skorokhod
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.