All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.72
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a short introduction and a brief review of the relation between carbon nanotubes, graphite and other forms of carbon, the synthesis techniques and growth mechanisms for carbon nanotubes are described.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note270 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 448 p. 270 illus.
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGene Dresselhaus,Mildred S. Dresselhaus,Phaedon Avouris
- Foreword byR. E. Smalley
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.