All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionVolume on bladder cancer reviews all diagnostic and treatment options for a wide readership.
- Author BiographyDavid MacVicar is a Consultant Radiologist, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Institute of Cancer Research, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note129 b/w illus. 21 colour illus. 8 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid MacVicar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.