All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.59Trending at £3.86
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £54.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edition of the classic reference book for cardiologists and trainee cardiologists on the theory and practice of electrocardiography. It takes the reader from research and the laboratory bench through to the management of patients at the bedside.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteXII, 346 p.
- Weight811 g
- Edited byAdriaan van Oosterom,John Camm,Michiel J. Janse,Olle Pahlm,Paul Kligfield,Peter W. Macfarlane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.