CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- Author(s)Edward Carmeliet,Johan Vereecke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Science for the Cardiologist
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Preface. General description of electrical activity. Ionic basis of resting and action potential. Excitability, pacemaking and conduction. Ionic currents and action potentials in cardiac cells. Modulation of electrical activity. Electrophysiological basis of the electrocardiogram. Acute ischaemia. Arrhythmias. Remodeling. References. Abbreviations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.