CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £17.68Trending at £22.93
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £4.63Trending at £5.20
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
About this product
- Description(1970) determined an elimination half-life of 14 h in normals as com- pared to 60 h in anuric patients. They found a half-life value of 18 h in healthy individuals as compared to 68 h in anuric patients. The findings clearly in- dicate that the elimination half-life of strophanthin is prolonged in renal failure.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHandbook of Experimental Pharmacology
- Series Part/Volume Number56 / 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXI, 394 p.
- Weight727 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.