Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews all of the current cardiac imaging methodologies that assist in diagnosis in electrophysiology. Coverage ranges from ECG/CT reconstructions to MRI to tissue Doppler investigations, including positioning capabilities, and dose management.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; 191 Illustrations, color; 49 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 328 p. 240 illus., 191 illus. in color. With online files/update.
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byAngelo Auricchio,Frank E. Rademakers,Jagmeet Singh
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.