CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes topics such as: overview of cardiac markers in heart disease; methodologies for measurement of cardiac markers; natriuretic peptides in HF and ACS; tropoinins and high sensitivity troponins; point-of-care testing for cardiac markers; and ST-2 and galectin 3 in patients with heart failure.
- Author(s)Kent Balanis Lewandrowski
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number34-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.