Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.44Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Richard A. Hopkins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas Xenakis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Second Edition Preface to the First Edition Acknowledgments Contributors Section I Original Principles 1 The Use of Homograft Valves: Historical Perspective Richard A. Hopkins Section II Major Clinical Series of Homograft Valve Transplants: Left Ventricular Outflow Tract 2 Mayo Clinic Series Robert B. Wallace and Thomas A. Orszulak 3 University of Alabama at Birmingham Series David C. McGiffin and James K. Kirklin 4 Modified Root Replacement Concept: Influence of Implant Technique on Allograft Durability William W. Angell and Aubyn Marath Section III Major Clinical Series of Homograft Valve Transplants: Right Ventricular Outflow Tract 5 Great Ormond Street Series Jaroslav Stark and Mila Stajevic-Popovic 6 Denver Series David R. Clarke and Deborah A. Bishop 7 Toronto Series William G. Williams Section IV Cryopreserved Allograft Tissue for Cardiac Reconstruction 8 Cryopreserved Cardiac Valves: Initial Experiences and Theories Richard A. Hopkins 9 Surgery for Infections David C. McGiffin and James K. Kirklin 10 Pulmonary Valve Autotransplant Procedure: Clinical Results Compared with Other Methods for Aortic Valve Replacement Erle H. Austin, III 11 In Vivo Pulsatile Hemodynamics of Homografts Jeff Myers and Richard A. Hopkins Section V Cell Biology of Heart Valve Leaflets 12 Leaflet Endothelium Flavian M. Lupinetti 13 Leaflet Interstitial Cells Robert H. Messier, Jr., Patrick W. Domkowski, and Richard A. Hopkins 14 Leaflet Intersitial Cell Growth and Recovery Robert H. Messier, Jr., Diane Hoffman-Kim, and Richard A. Hopkins 15 Activation of the Immune System by Cardiac Valve Allografts Franciska Hoekstra, Christiaan Knoop, Ad Bogers, and Willem Weimar Section VICryobiology of Heart Valve Preservation 16 Application of Cryopreservation to Heart Valves Lloyd Wolfinbarger, Jr., Kelvin G.M. Brockbank, and Richard A. Hopkins 17 Cell Viability and Problems with Its Quantification Diane Hoffman-Kim and Richard A. Hopkins 18 Factors Affecting Cellular Viability During Preimplantation Processing Richard A. Hopkins, Diane Hoffman-Kim, Robert H. Messier, Jr., and Patrick W. Domkowski 19 Cell Origins and Fates Following Transplantation of Cryopreserved Allografts M.G. Hazekamp, D.R. Koolbergen, J. Braun, J.A. Bruin, C.J. Cornelisse, Y.A. Goffin, and H.A. Huysmans 20 Resolution of the Conflicting Theories of Prolonged Cell Viability Richard A. Hopkins Section VII Allograft Heart Valves: Morphologic, Biochemical, and Explant Pathology Studies 21 Overview Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans 22 Morphology Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans 23 Biomechanics Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans 24 Effects of Preimplantation Processing on Allograft Valves Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans 25 Explant Pathology Studies Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans 26 Implications of Explant Pathology Studies Stephen L. Hilbert, Fred Schoen, and Victor Ferrans Section VIII Allograft Valve Banking: Harvest and Cryopreservation Techniques 27 Cryopreservation and Tissue Banking Perry L. Lange and Richard A. Hopkins 28 Donor Suitability and Heart Procurement Scott A. Brubaker 29 Techniques and Technology: Dissection, Examination, Sterilization, and Cryopreservation Mark VanAllman and Kelvin G. M. Brockbank 30 Techniques and Technology: Storage, Transportation and Distribution, Thawing and Dilution, and Quality Systems Perry L. Lange and Kelvin G. M.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.