Consider these sponsored items
- £9.76Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn the US, the annual prevalence of sudden cardiac death (SCD) is more than 450,000 deaths per year, i.e. 500 to 1000 deaths/day. All over the world SCD accounts for 17 million deaths/year.
- Author BiographyMember, Editorial Board, Pediatrician (Publisher, S. Karger, Basel) Switzerland. Recipient of American College of Cardiology Young Investigators Competition Award, Washington D. C., Feb 1971. Instructor in pediatric cardiology, Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas, 1971 July, Dec 1971. Assistant Professor in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology and Assistant Professor in Medicine, Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center. Chicago, Illinois, 1972 Jan -1974. Acting Director of the EKG Laboratory, Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, 1972-74. Chief of Section of Pediatric Cardiology, Queen Pahlavi Cardiovascular Center, Tehran, Iran, Jan 1974- July 1984. Professor of Pediatric Cardiology, at Heart Hospital, Iran School of Medical Sciences, Tehran 1986-2007 Director Department of Pediatric Cardiology. Former Director of Electrophysiology Laboratory, Director of Noninvasive Electrophysiology Laboratory, Day General Hospital, Tehran, Iran, 1986-Continuing.
- Author(s)Jami G. Shakibi
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.