All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook that gives walkers the ten finest routes along a section of the new Wales Coast Path, officially opened in May 2012. It comes with clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, Ordnance Survey maps, photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way.
- Author BiographySioned Bannister is a full-time freelance outdoor writer and contributes regular walks features to a series of magazines, including Welsh Coast Magazine
- PrizesCommended for OWPG (Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild) Award for Excellence: Guide Book 2013.
- Author(s)Sioned Bannister
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWales Coast Path Top 10 Walks
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour panoramic photographs
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.