All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionCardiothoracic Care for Children and Young People is a comprehensive and interprofessional guide aimed at all healthcare professionals working with children and young people with Congenital Heart Disease.
- Author BiographyKerry Cook is Senior Lecturer in the Children and Young Peoples Nursing Team at the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at Coventry University. Helen Langton is Professor/Dean of Faculty of Education, Health and Sciences at The University of Derby.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHelen Langton,Kerry Cook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.