All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.83Trending at £29.70
- £12.99Trending at £13.28
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assists scientists, toxicologists, clinicians, and public health regulators to understand the complex issues that determine the impact of air pollution on the cardiovascular system.
- Author BiographyFlemming R. Cassee is head of the Department of Inhalation Toxicology, deputy head of the Center for Environmental Health, and leader of the program on air pollution and health at the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), Bilthoven, the Netherlands. Nicholas L. Mills is a British Heart Foundation Clinical Fellow at the University of Edinburgh and Specialist Registrar in Cardiology at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. David E. Newby is the British Heart Foundation John Wheatley Chair of Cardiology at the University of Edinburgh. He is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Director of the Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Facility, Director of the Clinical Research Imaging Centre, and Director of Research and Development for NHS Lothian.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Newby,Flemming R. Cassee,Nicholas Mills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.