All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and funky series that shows you how to design, make, recycle and customise.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBe Creative
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width204 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £7.47Trending at £9.98
- £17.57Trending at £22.33
- £10.20Trending at £15.21
- £13.80Trending at £16.06
- £7.74Trending at £10.03
- £9.56Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.