CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the clearest, most comprehensive, and generous presentation of the preeminent debate in contemporary feminist ethics. Clement's account will appeal to students for its lucidity and to advanced scholars for its insight.
- Author BiographyGrace Clement is assistant professor of philosophy at Salisbury State University.
- Author(s)Grace Clement
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/07/1996
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight237 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.