All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in association with the RSPCA, the UK's leading animal welfare charity, this practical family guide is full of expert advice on how to choose budgerigars and how best to look after them.
- Author BiographyThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in 1824 to promote kindness and to prevent cruelty to animals. It is the world's oldest and largest charity dedicated to animal welfare.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleRSPCA Pet Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/04/2010
- Content Note50 col illus, With index
- Weight162 g
- Width168 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- patricia1966dog...13 Oct, 2016by
This book was very basic and I was disappointed with the content. It never told me anything that most people would have known anyway. Cheap so I can't complain but wouldn't recommend.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.