Career Counselling: Constructivist Approaches by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.62Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £37.99Free postage
- £33.82Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking about the massive changes in the employment market and society, this book aims to help careers counselors in modernizing their practice in line with a more holistic 'constructivist' approach. It provides a theoretical background to constructivism and also outlines a range of constructivist approaches to career counseling.
- Author BiographyMary McMahon Lecturer at the School of Education, University of Queensland, Australia. Wendy Patton is Professor and Head of School at the Faculty of Education at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMary McMahon,Wendy Patton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.