CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic primer on how to grow the right people in your organization. This book intends to empower training and development leaders with the necessary tools and understanding to become catalysts for brining a career development focus to their organizations.
- Author BiographyMichael Kroth is an Assistant Professor at the University of Idaho in Adult and Organizational learning. As a long-time internal consultant, he developed and administered corporate-level leadership development and succession planning programs. He presents regularly at conferences, both in the US and internationally. He has two previously published titles, The Manager as Motivator, and Transforming Work: The Five Keys to Achieving Trust, Commitment, and Passion in the Workplace. Kroth resides in Boise, Idaho, USA. McKay Christensen is the Executive Vice-President of Melaleuca, inc., an $850 million international consumer products company with more than 3,300 employees. In this and other leadership roles with several Fortune 500 companies, McKay has had the opportunity to walk his talk when it comes to career development and leadership. He lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA.
- Author(s)McKay Christensen,Michael Kroth
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleASTD Training Basics Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight322 g
- Width195 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.