All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionCareer Development and Counseling, Second Editionfocuses on scientifically based career theories and practices, including those derived from research in other disciplines.
- Author BiographySTEVEN D. BROWN, PhD, is a Professor in the School of Education at Loyola University, Chicago. His research is focused on vocational psychology and applied psychological measurement. ROBERT W. LENT, PhD, is a Professor in the College of Education at the University of Maryland, College Park. His research is focused on career and academic development, counselor training and supervision, and psychological wellness.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Lent,Steven D. Brown
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.